Types of information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site Pixotri Technologies.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information [when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Pixotri Technologies Pvt.Ltd, and when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access
Use of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- o carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data
Third Party Sites
What is personal information and when does Pixotri Technologies Pvt Ltd collect it?
Personal information is information that identifies you and may be used to contact you on-line or off-line. Pixotri Technologies Pvt Ltd may collect personal information from our online visitors during
- Contests (registration or claiming a prize)
- Warranty registration and/or during customer support or technical service requests
- Player match up or other online services
- Registering for games or special game-specific event participation
- Marketing surveys and email campaigns
- Registration for membership on our sites
- When you order products or subscriptions from us online or
- When you request services from third party service providers on our site or
- Through use of our software or online services
Information collected will vary depending upon the activity and may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, mobile number, home address, birth date, and credit card information. In addition, we may collect demographic information such as gender, zip code or postal code, information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, media, Internet IP address and connection, information about online activity such as feature usage, game play statistics and scores, user rankings and click paths and other data that you may provide in surveys or online profiles, for instance. We may combine demographic information with personal information. Prize winners may also be required to provide Social Security, Social Identification Number or Social Insurance Number for tax purposes. We do not require personal information to obtain access to any of our sites; however, you will not be able to access areas that require registration. Whatever the purpose may be, we will only collect information to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives.
Statistical and Usage Data
When you play our games on your PC, we may retrieve information about your hardware system and how your game is used, including your Internet Protocol Address. We use this information to enable you to play your game over the Internet. We also use this information to better understand the behavior and preferences of our customers, so that we can improve our products and services. We will never use this information to personally identify you without your knowledge or consent.
Our games may incorporate dynamic advertisement serving technology offered by our Advertising Network Providers ("Ad Providers"), which enables advertising to be temporarily uploaded into the game on your PC and replaced while you play online. Logged data may include Internet Protocol Address, or player's user name, in game location, length of time an advertisement was visible, size of the advertisements, and angle of view. Your game may be assigned an id number, which is stored on your PC or console, and used by Ad Providers to calculate the number of unique and repeat views of dynamic in game advertising. The id number is not associated with any personal data. No logged information is used to personally identify you. The servers used by the Ad Providers may be located outside your country of residence. This ad serving technology is integrated into the game; if you do not want to use this technology, do not play the game while connected to the Internet.
Your participation in online game events, is conditional upon you agreeing to us collecting, using, storing, transmitting and publicly displaying statistical data (such as your scores, rankings and achievements) generated through your participation.
What happens to the information provided?
When we first collect information about you, we will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of having your personal information shared with parties outside of Pixotri Technologies Pvt Ltd or its subsidiaries (except to the extent required by law, court order, or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority). In addition, if you do not want Pixotri Technologies Pvt Ltd to send you e-mail or postal mail about our products and services, you can opt out at the time of registration or information collection. If, at a later date, you choose to have your name removed from our mailing list, you can do so bycontactinggaming@Pixotritechnologies.com
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
Review, Correction of Your Information and Requesting Removal from Mailing Lists and Deactivating Your Account
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information maintained by Pixotri Technologies Pvt Ltd is not correct, or should you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please email gaming@Pixotritechnologies.com
Last revision 22March 2015
Inspired By Curiosity
Contact us for your business requirements!!